You're not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first national low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy Dispatcher.
Together with us, you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainian, while providing a high level of safety, service and innovation.
- Analysis of aeronautical and meteorological information;
- Calculation of aircraft mass and alignment;
- Calculation of SS flight characteristics;
- Calculation of fuel requirement per flight;
- Preparation of a briefing package for the crew;
- Preparation and submission of the flight plan for ATC agencies;
- Control of crew working time;
- Obtaining airport slots and PS arrival and departure permits;
- Analysis, control of completeness and correctness of aircraft ground handling contracts;
- Selection of alternate airfields.
- Aviation higher education.
- Experience in aviation from 2 years.
- The English language is at least Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of principles and technologies of ground handling of aircraft.
- Experienced PC user.
Personal characteristics: communication skills, ability to negotiate, stress resistance, diligence, ability to prove their point of view, punctuality, ability to work in a team.
The company offers:
- Paid leave (24 days);
- Official registration, according to the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- Working schedule: shift work schedule;
- Comfortable working conditions (business center m. Borispolska);
- Young, friendly staff.
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!