Buy airline tickets Istanbul – Kharkiv in installments up to 12 payments
Kharkiv was the first capital of Ukraine in the rimes of the USSR; the city boasts the largest square in the country, named Freedom Square. Young and big, it acts as the center of the country’s business and cultural life. Travel with ease, as SkyUp will take care of the pleasant start of your journey:
– Free online check-in on the airline company’s website
– Convenient tariff selection: Basic (hand baggage up to 9 kg), Standard (10% discounts on all the additional services, hand baggage 9+5 kg and hold baggage 23 kg), Flex (seat selection free of charge, 20% discounts on all the additional services, hand baggage 9+9 kg and hold baggage 32 kg)
– In the personal cabinet you can buy additional options, such as: onboard meals, additional baggage, seat selection, animal transportation, etc.
– SkyUp’s tasty menu developed in collaboration with a leading catering agency and as delicious as at a real restaurant. It can be ordered at the time of booking or in the personal cabinet, but at least 32 hours prior to the departure.
Kharkiv: a city of fountains, green areas, and amusements
Kharkiv is famous for its modern architecture and green parks. Get filled with inspiration in Ukraine’s largest art museum with its collection of more than 20,000 paintings and classical music concerts held there regularly. This city has given the world some prominent scientists including three Nobel Prize winners, as well as some talented artists and athletes.
How to get to the city
To get to the city from Kharkiv International Airport’s Terminal A, you can take trolleybus No.5 for $0.15*, buses No.119е, No.152е, No.255е for $0.30*. If you want to save time, opt for a taxi, with the cost of a ride starting at $3.77*.
Places worth visiting
The young city doesn’t have many monuments, but it has prepared some interesting places for its inhabitants and guests:
– Kharkiv Disneyland, this is what its Gorky Central Park is commonly called. It develops rapidly, and is one of Ukraine’s best amusement parks. A visit here will allow you to have a fun time enjoying the rides, the cable road, the 55-meter-high ferris wheel, and so on. The territory includes thematic zones: for extreme sports lovers, for children, retro-style, etc.
– Kharkiv Zoo functioning since 1896 is the country’s oldest one. Its visitors will be able to see more than 400 species of animals and birds. Nearby there are the dolphinarium, the Feldman Ecopark you can visit free of charge, and the quaint fountain with monkeys.
– The Barabashovo market with an area of 75 hectares, included in the Top 15 largest ones in the world.
Where to stay
The price for a standard room for two at Kharkiv’s hotels starts a $16* per night. The price set for a studio suite starts at 26$*, and the cost of a double deluxe, at 30$*. Comfortable family suites are available at prices starting at $18*.
What to visit nearby
The sights you might be interested to see near Kharkiv are:
– The Russian Emperor’s travel palace erected in 1819 where the royal family stopped to rest on the way.
– The chalk mountains located along the Oskol River. A whole complex of these naturally occurring buildups forms weird-shaped white cliffs, brows, and precipices. You can also enjoy a view of the river valley from one of the hill tops.
Buy airline tickets from Istanbul to Kharkiv
Airline tickets from Istanbul to Kharkiv are available on SkyUp Airlines’ website. Follow the link and select the desired date.
* All the prices quoted in the text are relevant as of the date of publication
We at SkyUp want your trip to be comfortable and beautiful, and that you completely relax, forget about any worries and set out to relax already in the cabin.
SkyInterior on our sides SkyUp is one of the reasons why it is so pleasant and comfortable to fly with us. This is an integrated approach to the design of the aircraft cabin, which is based on the principles of ergonomics, rationalism and, of course, comfort.
The main and really impressive effect, which is noted by absolutely everything - is the multi-colored interior lighting, which is selected depending on the phase of flight. The colors change very smoothly within a few minutes and create an inconspicuous calming and relaxing effect during the flight.
In the night phase of the flight, the light is turned off; for comfort, only the pleasant blue Sky Skylight remains, which somewhat resembles the light of the moon. At dawn, when the time to wake up, the color of the backlight changes to orange-pink - the color of the rising sun.
SkyUp offers to enjoy the comfort of modern lounges and feel the incredible emotions during the flight. After all, the journey must begin beautifully, do you agree?