Buy airline tickets Istanbul – Lviv in installments up to 12 payments
Lviv is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as it has more than 2500 historical and cultural monuments located in it, which amounts to 55% of their total quantity in Ukraine. This city is amazing with its ancient architecture and cobbled streets. SkyUp will take care of your comfort at the beginning of your voyage to Lviv:
– Free online check-in on the airline company’s website
– Convenient tariff selection: Basic (hand baggage up to 9 kg), Standard (10% discounts on all the additional services, hand baggage 9+5 kg and hold baggage 23 kg), Flex (seat selection free of charge, 20% discounts on all the additional services, hand baggage 9+9 kg and hold baggage 32 kg)
– In the personal cabinet you can buy additional options, such as: onboard meals, additional baggage, seat selection, animal transportation, etc.
– SkyUp’s tasty menu developed in collaboration with a leading catering agency and as delicious as at a real restaurant. It can be ordered at the time of booking or in the personal cabinet, but at least 32 hours prior to the departure.
Lviv: the cradle of Ukraine’s culture
Although Lviv is called the country’s most humid city, the most typical kind of precipitation here is drizzle, that is, moderate thin rain. Here you can always relax in the pleasant cool shades of the trees, or wait for the rain to stop in a cozy café.
The city has few parking lots, so keep that in mind if you plan to rent a car.
How to get to the city
You can get from Lviv Airport to the city by bus which leaves from the new terminal. The fare is $0.15*. Another way is to take a taxi with the cost of a ride starting at $2-3*.
Places worth visiting
Leopolis (as Lviv is sometimes nicknamed) has more than 100 functioning cathedrals and churches built mostly in the Baroque and Rococo styles, and its historic center, including the Rynok Square, is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The prominent buildings and structures are lightened at night here, so an evening walk will bring you some beautiful photos and pleasant impressions. Pay attention to the Jesuit Church, the Church of Sts. Olha and Elizabeth, the Bernardine Cathedral, the City Hall, and the railway administration building. To complement your acquaintance with the city, taste the country’s best chocolate and fragrant coffee.
Lviv has some interesting places you will never forget:
– On top of the Castle Hill there is the High Castle park offering a view of the whole city. This place is very romantic as you can enjoy a spectacular view of the city from there.
– The Gasova Lampa (Kerosene Lamp) restaurant and museum where they offer tasty meals and demonstrate a collection of such lamps which is nearly the largest one in the world.
Where to stay
Lviv’s hotels offer rooms for any taste or budget. You can stay in suites located both in modern buildings and in those on UNESCO’s World Heritage list. The cost of a room for two starts at $20*, and for a family, at $45*.
What to visit nearby
There are very many well-known castles near Lviv, including some ancient ones. The castles most often offered for visiting on group tours are: Svirsky, Pidgoretsky, Olesky, and Zolochivsky. From Leopolis it is also convenient to travel to the Carpathians, the mountains that attract visitors with their health resorts, refreshing coolness, and giant pine trees.
Buy airline tickets from Istanbul to Lviv
Airline tickets from Istanbul to Lviv are available on SkyUp Airlines’ website. Follow the link and select the desired date.
* All the prices quoted in the text are relevant as of the date of publication
We at SkyUp want your trip to be comfortable and beautiful, and that you completely relax, forget about any worries and set out to relax already in the cabin.
SkyInterior on our sides SkyUp is one of the reasons why it is so pleasant and comfortable to fly with us. This is an integrated approach to the design of the aircraft cabin, which is based on the principles of ergonomics, rationalism and, of course, comfort.
The main and really impressive effect, which is noted by absolutely everything - is the multi-colored interior lighting, which is selected depending on the phase of flight. The colors change very smoothly within a few minutes and create an inconspicuous calming and relaxing effect during the flight.
In the night phase of the flight, the light is turned off; for comfort, only the pleasant blue Sky Skylight remains, which somewhat resembles the light of the moon. At dawn, when the time to wake up, the color of the backlight changes to orange-pink - the color of the rising sun.
SkyUp offers to enjoy the comfort of modern lounges and feel the incredible emotions during the flight. After all, the journey must begin beautifully, do you agree?