In the spring of 2021, we’ll start operating Kyiv — Berlin — Kyiv flights three times a week. Discover one of the most interesting and amazing European capitals with SkyUp.
Flight programme starts: March 29, 2021. Flights will arrive at the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt.
Flight schedule: Kyiv — Berlin — Kyiv on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- from $28* on the route Kyiv — Berlin
- from $43* on the route Berlin — Kyiv
Tickets can already be booked at skyup.aero. We’ll announce Citybreaks for this direction soon.
Interesting facts about Berlin:
- it’s packed with more bridges than Venice — in total it has about 2,000
- it’s the greenest city in the country — almost 45% of its area is occupied by waterways, forests, rivers, and green spaces
- there’re more museums here than rainy days per year — almost 200
- the city has the longest open-air gallery in the world with a length of more than 1.3 km, where more than 100 murals are collected, the most famous of which is “Fraternal Kiss”
- it’s convenient to travel around the city by water — there’re 180 km of waterways, and the city is packed with more canals than Amsterdam
- Schokoladenhaus Fassbender & Rausch, the world's largest chocolate house, is located here
- apartments and residents are not numbered — they’re assigned the owner's name for identification
- Berlin Zoo is the largest in the world in terms of the number of animal species
Germany will be one of the new destinations for our summer navigation, which we’re preparing to announce shortly. To be the first to know which countries we will open next year, follow the announcements on the SkyUp pages in social media and news on the website.
To make your travel comfortable and safe we recommend that you additionally check the current entry and recreation rules before departure.
*The price is as of the date of news publication