It is impossible to get to know France well without getting to know Provence. From 28 May, we will start flying to Marseille, the heart of this region and the largest sea gate in France.
Kyiv — Marseille — Kyiv flights will be operated twice a week: on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Tickets are already available for purchasing on the official website of the airline skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Marseille: from €67* without luggage
- Marseille — Kyiv: from €76* without luggage
Marseille is a multicultural city, one of the largest and noisiest on the Cote d'Azur, as wll as the port and industrial center of the country.
Explore and taste in Marseille
- The Old Port, the Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica, and the Cathedral are symbols of the city worth visiting first
- For architectural delight and new knowledge, go to the Longchamp Palace, which is at the same time a museum of natural history and fine arts. There is also an observatory, a zoological garden, and a park with fountains.
- To explore the city, rent a bicycle, and for countryside walks in the surroundings rent a car
- Enjoy seafood delicacies in the Old Port, above all bouillabaisse
- Sunbathe on one of the popular beaches — Bonvin, Prado or Borely
- For some silence, escape for a while to the picturesque town of Martigues
From Marseille you can start your own small Tour de France. Then move to the southeast, to the unspoken capital of the French Riviera, sunny Nice. Continuing the journey in a given direction, get in the east of the country to Lyon, which history goes back centuries in the days of Ancient Rome. And the final chord of the trip is to make a stop in the north of the country, in Paris. You can combine route points in any order: in the spring we start flying in all these directions, so that your travels are even more interesting and rich in impressions.
*The price is as of the date of news publication