Uzbekistan attractIons include ancient cities, through which you can still study the past, incredible nature, delicious cuisine, and hospitality. We already operate flights from Kyiv to Tashkent, and since August, also to Navoi. Flights to both cities are operated weekly.
Navoi is scheduled on Tuesdays, to Tashkent we fly on Wednesdays. A convenient flight programme allows you to fly to one of the cities, ride around the country and fly home from another, without returning to the starting point of the trip. So, for example, from Navoi to Bukhara and Samarkand, famous all over the world for their architectural monuments, is just a few hours drive.
Tickets are available on skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Navoi: from $255* with luggage
- Navoi — Kyiv: from $305* with luggage
- Kyiv — Tashkent: from $239* with luggage
- Tashkent — Kyiv: from $289* with luggage
Rules of entry into the country as of 22.07.21
- negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before entering the country
- upon arrival, fill-in a form in which to indicate the address of the place of residence/stay. If the trip to Uzbekistan is short-term, this must also be indicated in the application form
- serving 14 days of self-isolation is not required (the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has not officially canceled this requirement)
What to see and do in Uzbekistan
- walk the streets of fabulous Samarkand and Bukhara, enjoying the grandeur and ornaments of ancient buildings
- melt into the busy bustle and noise of the Chorsu market in Tashkent, here are souvenirs, spices, aromas, oriental sweets, lively emotions, and delicious food
- look at the ancient city of Khiva from a bird's eye. The old part of the city, Ichan-Kale, is called a portal to the Middle Ages and an open-air museum
- take a sunbathe on the Charvak reservoir, two hours from Tashkent, surrounded by fabulous views, near the clear water and clean air of the Tien Shan foothills
- spend the night in a yurt camp among the sands, the Kyzylkum desert is not much smaller than the famous Karakum desert. It is easy to get to by a comfortable road. In addition to spending the night, here you can ride camels, jeeps, and ATVs, fish on the huge lake Aydarkul on the eastern border of the desert
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you check the current entry and stay rules before departure. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The price is as of the date of news publication