SkyUp Airlines performed its first Lviv – Batumi and Kharkiv – Tbilisi flights. Also tomorrow, on April 30, 2021, a flight program from Odesa to Tbilisi will start.
Tickets are available at skyup.aero:
- Lviv – Batumi from $71* without luggage
- Batumi – Lviv from $71* without luggage
- Kharkiv – Tbilisi from $77* without luggage
- Tbilisi – Kharkiv from $79* without luggage
- Odesa – Tbilisi from $68* without luggage
- Tbilisi – Odesa from $71* without luggage
Visiting Georgia with SkyUp is especially easy this year. Flight programs to Tbilisi, as well as to the Black Sea resort of Batumi are open or will open soon not only from Kyiv, but also from Zaporizhzhya, Lviv, Odesa and Kharkiv.
Border crossing information
- Now, to get to Georgia, you need to have a negative PCR test done no more than 72 hours before the trip. Also, on the 3rd day of stay in the country, tourists must undergo additional PCR testing at their own expense.
- Before crossing the state border, one must fill out a special form, indicating the travel history for the last 14 days. Moreover, all persons who have been in the UK over the past two weeks will be placed in mandatory quarantine for 12 days after entry. In this case, PCR tests are not needed.
For a comfortable trip and in order to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules of entry and rest before departure. Take care and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the date of publication.