Today, November 25, 2021, SkyUp made its first flight from Kyiv to Tel Aviv. At the beginning of the flight program, flights from Kyiv will be operated every Thursday and Sunday. Over time, the frequency of flights will increase to three times a week, and then to four - on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
From December 15, 2021, in addition to Kyiv, it will also be possible to depart from Odesa to Tel Aviv, flights will be operated on Wednesdays. From March 31, 2022, flights to Tel Aviv from Lviv are planned, and from May 26, 2022 - from Kharkiv.
Tickets are already available on the official website skyup.aero:
- Kyiv - Tel Aviv from $65*
- Tel Aviv - Kyiv from $75*
- Odessa - Tel Aviv from $49*
- Tel Aviv - Odessa from $55*
Don't miss the opportunity to see one of the world's oldest cities, Jaffa, take a walk along Tel Aviv's seaport and stand among the three skyscrapers in the center of Azriel, which seem to have almost touched the sky - all this is immediately possible in the cultural center of Israel. A great opportunity to visit your family and friends living in Israel: surprise them by visiting for the holidays!
Rules of entry into Israel:
From November 1, foreign tourists who meet the following criteria can enter the territory of Israel **:
- have not been in the "red" country for the last 14 days before entering Israel: you can check the status of the country by following the link;
- vaccinated with a vaccine recognized by the WHO **. In addition, you must take a PCR test no later than 72 hours before departure and an additional PCR test on arrival;
- The traveler has no grounds not to allow entry into Israel;
- enter Israel via Ben Gurion Airport;
- passengers arriving in Israel must complete a declaration of a person entering Israel in advance, following the link and obtain a green pass before boarding the aircraft;
- Please note that upon arrival in Israel (in addition to the documents listed above) you must present at the passport control documents confirming the purpose of your trip. For example, it is advisable for tourists to have a return ticket, confirmation of hotel reservation and purchase of a tourist product, the amount of funds sufficient for a planned stay in Israel, as well as a health insurance policy. Persons entering for guest purposes should have a personal invitation with the personal and contact details of the host party. A return ticket and sufficient funds are also required. It is better for non-Israeli citizens who wish to invite a Ukrainian to accept such an invitation at the territorial office of the Israeli Population and Immigration Service;
- compliance with these recommendations is not a guarantee of unimpeded entry into the territory of Israel, as decisions on the admission (or not admission) of foreign nationals, including citizens of Ukraine, approved by the border guards of the State of Israel based on the results of additional thorough interviews.
To avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules of entry into Israel on the Interactive Map of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as the rules of crossing the border when returning to Ukraine.
For real travelers, the hot season begins now, because SkyUp has opened ticket sales for the summer program of 2022: a list of 107 routes to 30 countries from Kyiv, Zaporizhzhya, Lviv, Odesa and Kharkiv.
Travel safely and discover the world with SkyUp!
* The price is valid at the time of publication. It is paid in the national currency at the NBU exchange rate on the day of purchase
** Detailed information on vaccination requirements is available at this link