Walk a lot along the famous Odesa backstreets, sunbathe on the beach and breathe the brackish sea air, or go for a few days to find inspiration and immerse into an atmosphere to colorful Armenia or Georgia — choose whichever you prefer. In a few clicks, you can arrange a short reboot with our new Odesa program, which covers Kharkiv, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia, Yerevan, and Tbilisi.
Tickets for all routes are available at skyup.aero from 25 February.
Flight schedule and ticket prices
Odesa — Kharkiv — Odesa: from 27 May; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- Odesa — Kharkiv: from $22* without luggage.
- Kharkiv — Odesa: from $22* without luggage.
Odesa — Lviv — Odesa: from 28 May; on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Odesa — Lviv: from $22* without luggage.
- Lviv — Odesa: from $23* without luggage.
Odesa — Zaporizhzhia — Odesa: from 29 May; on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Odesa — Zaporizhzhia: from $22* without luggage.
- Zaporizhzhia — Odesa: from $23* without luggage.
Odesa — Yerevan — Odesa: from 28 April, on Wednesdays; and from 29 May, also on Saturdays.
- Odesa — Yerevan: from $84* without luggage.
- Yerevan — Odesa: from $90* without luggage.
Odesa — Tbilisi — Odesa: from 30 April, on Mondays and Fridays.
- Odesa — Tbilisi: from $68* without luggage.
- Tbilisi — Odesa: from $71* without luggage.
Also, from 26 February, we resume the flight program on the Odesa — Istanbul route. In March, we’ll operate there-and-back flights twice a week — on Mondays and Fridays. Further, the more: from April, we'll have three flights a week, and from May, five flights a week.
As a reminder, SkyUp recently updated its tariff structure. The flexible Standard and Flex fares have become even more profitable for passengers. With them, you can not only avoid the risk of losing money spent on the ticket in case of flight cancellation or canceling your travel plans, but also use additional services of the airline on favorable terms. More details in the news.
*The price is as of the date of news publication