Montenegro in autumn: promotion from SkyUp for round-trip tickets
Extension of summer for another month is possible. If you go to Montenegro. Furthermore, with SkyUp promotional prices for the autumn flights, it is also beneficial. On 14-16 September only, round-trip tickets from Kyiv and from the regions can be purchased at a promotional price of $199*.
The offer is valid for the entire flight period available on skyup.aero, but the offer is limited.
- Kyiv — Tivat — Kyiv: daily until 3 October, on Thursdays and Sundays until 17 October
- Lviv — Tivat — Lviv: on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays until 2 October
- Odesa — Tivat — Odesa: on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays until 2 October
- Kharkiv — Tivat — Kharkiv: on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays until 3 October
- Zaporizhzhia — Tivat — Zaporizhzhia: daily, except Tuesdays and Friday of 01.10.21, until 3 October
September-October is the best time for tourists who do not like the heat and overcrowd at the resorts. The temperature remains comfortable to bask in the sun and swim in the sea.
What to do in Montenegro in autumn
- enjoy a beach vacation without crowds of tourists
- explore the most beautiful places in the country by car, having picnics along the way with sea and mountain views
- arrange a boat trip on a yacht or a more sporty option — go kayaking, SUP or try rafting on the Tara river
- in the afternoon, visit the spa in one of the hotels of the Budva Riviera, and in the evening, arrange a romantic dinner on the seashore
- go hiking in the mountains and canyons of the country
Information on entering Montenegro as of 13.09.21
To enter the country Ukrainians, excluding persons under 18, must have one of the following documents:
- confirmation of complete vaccination completed at least 14 days before entering Montenegro. There are no restrictions on vaccines, the document (paper or electronic) can be in Ukrainian or English and must contain a QR code
- negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before entering Montenegro, or positive PCR test taken between 14 and 180 days prior to entering Montenegro
- negative antigen test taken within 48 hours before entering Montenegro
For a comfortable, we recommend that you check the current entry and stay rules before departure. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The price is as of the news publication date. Paid in national currency at the NBU rate on the day of purchase