All those who dreamed of walking and enjoying the night lights of the most famous city in Israel that never sleeps, will now have such an opportunity — from November 25, 2021, SkyUp Airlines opens Kyiv — Tel Aviv — Kyiv flights. Departures from Kyiv are scheduled on Thursdays and Sundays, but the flight program will be gradually expanded. You can also travel from Odesa. Flights will start on December 15, 2021, and will take place on Wednesdays.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Tel Aviv from 105$*
- Tel Aviv — Kyiv from 105$*
- Odesa — Tel Aviv from 109$*
- Tel Aviv — Odesa from 109$*
Tel Aviv is not only the visiting card of Israel, but also its cultural and economic center, so unique and cosmopolitan that it completely changes the perception of the country as a whole. Tel Aviv is also called the "city that never sleeps" for its drive and vivid nightlife, and at the same time the harbor where the soul rests — for the opportunity to relax and abstract the mind from everything. However, wherever you are, on top of a skyscraper somewhere in the city center or praying in one of its temples — Tel Aviv will make you talk about it for a long time, because it will forever take place in your heart.
Rules of entry into Israel:
From November 1, foreign tourists who meet the following criteria can enter the territory of Israel:
- have not been in a "red" country in the last 14 days before entering Israel: you can check the country's status at the link;
- vaccinated with a vaccine recognized by the WHO before entering Israel. In addition, a PCR test must be taken within 72 hours before departure;
- passengers were not banned from entering for other reasons;
- enter Israel via Ben Gurion Airport;
- passengers arriving in Israel must complete the declaration of a person entering Israel in advance
- please note that upon arrival in Israel (in addition to the documents listed above) you must present at the passport control documents confirming the purpose of your trip. For example, it is advisable for tourists to have a return ticket, confirmation of hotel reservation and purchase of a tourist product, the amount of funds sufficient for a planned stay in Israel, as well as a health insurance policy. Persons entering for guest purposes should have a personal invitation with the personal and contact details of the host party. A return ticket and sufficient funds are also required. It is better for non-Israeli citizens who wish to invite a Ukrainian to accept such an invitation at the territorial office of the Israeli Population and Immigration Service.
- compliance with these recommendations is not a guarantee of unimpeded entry into the territory of Israel, as decisions on the admission (or not admission) of foreign nationals, including citizens of Ukraine, are received by employees of the border service of the State of Israel based on the results of additional thorough interviews.
For real travelers, the hot season begins now, because SkyUp has opened the sale of tickets for the summer program 2022: a list of 107 routes to 30 countries from Kyiv, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Odesa, and Kharkіv. Have time to buy tickets and plan next summer with a 22% discount!
To avoid misunderstandings, we advise you to check the current rules of entry on the Interactive Map of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and in terms of entry into Israel https://israel.mfa.gov.ua/news/shchodo-zmin-do-poryadku-vyizdu-inozemciv -v-derzhavu-izrayil-v-period-pandemiyi-covid-19
Travel safely and discover the world with SkyUp!
* The price is valid as of the date of publication.