On April 17, SkyUp performed the first Kyiv – Larnaca flight this year. In the future, in addition to flights from the capital of Ukraine there will be also ones from Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya and Lviv.
“We are glad to reopen European resorts for Ukrainian tourists. At SkyUp, we want our fellow citizens to have the widest possible choice of destinations for vacation. Therefore, as soon as new borders open, we create an opportunity for comfortable and affordable flights both from the capital of Ukraine and from the regions,” notes Dmytro Seroukhov, CEO of SkyUp.
Flights from Kyiv
Currently flights are operated twice a week. In May the frequency will increase, and SkyUp will fly to Cyprus on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Kyiv – Larnaca from €66* without luggage
- Larnaca – Kyiv from €71* without luggage
Flights from regions
In May we start flights from three more Ukrainian cities.
Flights from Kharkiv will start on May 1. They will be operated on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Kharkiv – Larnaca from €66* without luggage
- Larnaca – Kharkiv from €54* without luggage
Flights from Lviv will start on May 27. SkyUp will fly on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Lviv – Larnaca from €82* without luggage
- Larnaca – Lviv from €66* without luggage
The flight program from Zaporizhzhya starts on May 31. Flights will be operated on Mondays.
- Zaporizhzhya – Larnaca from €68* without luggage
- Larnaca – Zaporizhzhya from €66* without luggage
- Before traveling, citizens of Ukraine (regardless of age) must register on the CyprusFlightPass platform and receive a personal flight access card (CyprusFlightPass).
- Passengers need a negative PCR test done in a certified laboratory on the territory of Ukraine within 72 hours before departure (the test result in English must be printed).
- Upon arrival in Cyprus, everyone must undergo a second PCR test (cost: €30 at Larnaca airport). The test result will be sent via SMS within approximately 3 hours. Until the result is obtained, it is necessary to remain in self-isolation – in a hotel or at home).
Passengers must also be prepared to provide documents confirming:
- purpose of the trip (place of residence: paid hotel, apartment rental agreement, etc.);
- financial resources (for the entire stay in Cyprus, at least €50 per day);
- intention to return to Ukraine (paid return air ticket);
More detailed information here. We recommend that you additionally check the current rules for entry, stay and return to Ukraine before departure.
*The price is valid as of date of publication.