SkyUp Airlines will operate a number of Kyiv – Tashkent – Kyiv flights in summer and autumn 2021. Flights are scheduled once a week on Wednesdays with departure from Kyiv at 5 pm local time. With new flights its even easier to travel to Uzbekistan and learn more about its history and culture.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv – Tashkent from $239*
- Tashkent – Kyiv from $289*
Information for travelers to Uzbekistan
- To enter the territory of Uzbekistan, it’s mandatory to have a negative PCR test done no more than 72 hours before crossing the border.
- It’s also obligatory to fill out a commitment form for a 14-day self-isolation with an indication of the place of residence/stay (in a hotel or at home).
- In the case of a short trip, it is necessary to inform the airport staff about this when filling out the questionnaire.
- The Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has not provided information on self-isolation and its conditions for staying less than 14 days.
For a comfortable travel and vacation, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules of stay before departure. Stay safe and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the date of publication