In July, Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines completed 74.1% flights on time according to the punctuality report of all airlines of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
The meaning of “punctuality” of air carrier
The figure shall include all flights performed by the air carrier during the month – on-time and delayed completed flights. The punctuality is the percentage of flights completed on time.
July results in figures*
- Punctuality of the air carrier is over 70%. At the same time, only 9% of flights were delayed for more than an hour
- 1,091 completed flights (60% of which are scheduled)
- 180,782 passengers were carried (60% of them on scheduled flights)
The most popular destinations of our tourists on scheduled flights
The most popular destinations of our tourists on charter flights
- Sharm El Sheikh
More our news in July
- The launch of ticket sales to three domestic flights: Kyiv-Zaporizhzhya, Kyiv-Kharkiv, and Kharkiv-Lviv.
- The launch of three flights to Czech Republic for the winter season: Kyiv- Pardubice, Kharkiv- Prague, and Lviv-Prague.
Please note that the airline will operate these flights commencing on the second half of October 2019. To scroll through all our destinations and to buy the tickets please go to section Super Deals.
* The figures are based on SkyUp Airlines statistics