SkyUp Airlines adds some warmth to winter holidays and announces a special offer “From Christmas to Christmas”: from December 25, 2020 to January 7, 2021 (excluding January 1, 2021), you can purchase any ticket for all summer destinations with 10% discount. Offer is valid for all tickets with departure dates starting March 29, 2021.
SkyUp summer season of 2021 is going to be active: we’ve more than tripled the number of routes from Kyiv and the regions. Now it will be possible to get to 21 countries of the world together with SkyUp: from continental Europe to the Middle East.
SkyUp passengers will have access to both already known France, Italy, Greece, Czech Republic, Georgia, Spain, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Armenia, Albania, Turkey, Israel, Portugal, Slovakia and absolutely new destinations. Among them: Poland, Germany, Denmark, Jordan, Sweden, Serbia, and the Netherlands.
Conditions of the –10% offer for summer navigation tickets:
- Offer will be valid from 00:00 December 25, 2020 until 23:59 January 7, 2020, excluding time from 00:00 to 23:59 January 1, 2021.
- The discount applies only to regular flights and CityBreaks (the cost of the hotel is paid in full). You cannot use the discount to purchase a ticket for a special flight.
- Discount tickets can be purchased online in installments up to 12 payments.
- A 10% discount applies to flights with a departure date after March 29, 2021 inclusive, except for the periods from 04.24.2021 to 05.10.2021, from 06.26.2021 to 06.30.2021, and from 08.23.2021 to 08.30.2021.
- Before paying for a ticket with a card, you need to enter the promotional code: LITO2021.
- In case of purchasing a ticket through an agent network, the agent also applies a promotional code, if it is not a special flight.
- Passengers who have funds for canceled flights on their balance can use them to pay for tickets with discount. If the entire amount is paid this way, after the purchase, cashback will be credited to the balance in the amount of a discount from the cost of tickets. You do not need to enter a promotional code.
- If a ticket is purchased using both the passenger's balance and the card, cashback will be credited to the balance.
Save your funds
For SkyUp safety is a priority both in the air, and on the ground. Therefore, when buying tickets for the next year, you can be sure that if the flight is not possible due to flight restrictions, all money will be transferred to the passenger's balance, which is available in the personal account on our website.
Plus, Flex Fares provide even more protection. If plans have changed, then such ticket can be returned almost without losses even before the day of departure. So, if the passenger decides to cancel the trip no later than 12 hours before the flight, then all the money will be returned except $50 (according to the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate on the day the tickets are returned).
SkyUp is always moving forward and improving services for passengers. We strive to become even more comfortable and dynamic, so that you get only a positive flight experience. Plan your trips now and discover the world with SkyUp.