Want to see the sun set in the Atlantic waters? Hospitable Lisbon, the European capital situated by the ocean, welcomes Ukrainian travelers again. From August 23, 2021, SkyUp Airlines will open the Kyiv — Lisbon — Kyiv route. It is planned that the flights will be operated once a week: on Mondays at 4:25 pm (local time).
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
The Portuguese capital is known for its ancient architecture, where many palaces have survived and even National Coach Museum is open. And, of course, the world-famous tram route 28, rushing along the narrow streets of the city. However, Lisbon enchants not only with its history, but also with its modernity: relaxed living, openness and many small cafes with delicious dishes.
A trip here is also an opportunity to visit other parts of Portugal, discover its culture and enjoy the atmosphere of southern Europe. And this opportunity is not the only one: SkyUp recently announced flights to several regions of Spain (Tenerife, Barcelona, Alicante) and France (Paris, Nice) at once.
Entry regulations to Portugal
- Currently citizens of Ukraine can visit Portugal visa-free.
- All passengers over 12 years must submit a negative PCR test issued within 72 hours.
- OR results of a rapid COVID-19 antibody test (TRAg) done within 48 hours.
- You can also provide a valid European (issued in any EU country) COVID certificate (paper or electronic).
- In addition, all passengers must fill out a special form.
For a comfortable journey, we recommend that you check the current entry and rest rules before departure. Stay safe and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the day of publication.