You're not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy an Aircraft captain.
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainian, while providing a high level of safety, service and innovation.
- Work on an ongoing basis, 6 months probationary period;
- The base airport is Borispol;
- Partial payment upon receipt of a new type rating.
- Current Ukrainian Pilot License;
- Type Rating B737 NG;
- Total flight time of at least 5000 hours;
- Commercial aircraft with EFIS and a maximum takeoff weight of more than 40 tons and a maximum takeoff weight of at least 2,000 hours;
- Existence of a valid class 1 medical certificate;
- Availability of a diploma of specialized aviation higher education;
- Availability of ELP Level 4 and above;
- Certificate of training MVL (holders of Ukrainian license);
- Biometric passport;
- Military ticket.
La compagnia offre:
The company offers:
- Official registration according to KZOT Ukraine;
- Health insurance. Beneficial for family members;
- Insurance against loss of license;
- Accommodation for business trips, uniforms, transportation;
- Loyalty program for airline tickets;
- Discounts on travel;
- The Company bears the costs of maintaining the license and qualification.
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!