You're not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first national low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy Engineer MCC.
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainians, while ensuring a high level of safety, service and innovation.
To provide quality and timely services/coordinate the maintenance work, namely:
- Inform the SkyUp Operations Coordination Center of changes in DI and HI statuses, as well as of maintenance that may result in flight delays;
- Coordination with the SkyUp Operations Center (OCC) on unplanned aircraft changes due to restrictions on aircraft operation / maintenance;
- Keep all interested parties and departments informed of SkyUp aircraft situations in the event of an AOG;
- If necessary, order additional maintenance;
- Coordination with the flight operations department for relocation flights and test flights.
- Aviation education.
- Experience on aircraft maintenance
- Knowledge of Boeing 737 NG
- Knowledge of English (intermediate)
La compagnia offre:
The company offers:
- Paid vacation (24 days)
- Official employment, according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- Working hours: in shifts
- Comfortable working conditions
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation industry of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!
Join the team of professionals!