You're not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens a vacancy for a Lawyer Advisor.
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainians, while ensuring a high level of safety, service and innovation.
- Completed higher legal education (priority of Shevchenko National University);
- Experience as a lawyer at a large enterprise, insurance company, law firm for 3-5 years;
- Presence of a certificate for the right to engage in advocacy;
- Knowledge of aviation law;
- Knowledge of tax, economic, civil, financial, criminal, insurance, banking law, international private and public law;
- Claims work;
- Experience of representation in economic and general courts, in executive service, work with inspection bodies;
- Experience in the aviation industry;
- Readiness for business trips. Driving license with driving experience not less than 3 years;
- Fluency in Russian and Ukrainian languages. English Intermediate;
- The skilled user of the personal computer, work with legal bases.
La compagnia offre:
- Paid vacation (24 days)
- Official registration, according to the Labor Code of Ukraine
- Working hours: Mon-Fri from 10:00 to 19:00
- Comfortable working conditions (Business Center m. Borispolskaya)
- A young, friendly team
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation industry of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!
Join the team of professionals!