SkyUp partially optimises the summer programme, and in some destinations postpones the start of flights.
Despite our hopes for an early opening of borders and lifting of quarantine restrictions, the return to a full restoration of international flights is so far very slow.
The European Union and countries of other regions continue to apply restrictions on the entry of Ukrainians, so we are forced to optimise the previously planned flight programme. Some of the routes are completely canceled, since they were planned specifically for the summer season. Another part of the destinations, which were planned to be launched on an ongoing basis, will start later.
Routes to be excluded from summer navigation season 2020:
- Kyiv — Majorca — Kyiv
- Kyiv — Tenerife — Kyiv
- Kyiv — Lamezia Terme — Kyiv, also flights from regions
- Kyiv — Corfu — Kyiv
- Kyiv — Zakynthos — Kyiv
- Kyiv — Catania — Kyiv
- Kyiv — Rimini — Kyiv, also flights from regions
- Odesa — Yerevan — Odesa
- Lviv — Batumi — Lviv
- Zaporizhzhia — Batumi — Zaporizhzhia
- Odesa — Batumi — Odesa
- Lviv — Heraklion — Lviv
- Odesa — Heraklion — Odesa
- Zaporizhzhia — Heraklion — Zaporizhzhia
- Zaporizhzhia — Prague — Zaporizhzhia
- Kyiv — Pisa — Kyiv
- Kyiv — Bari — Kyiv
- Lviv — Paris (Beauvais) — Lviv
- Kharkiv — Paris (Beauvais) — Kharkiv
- Odesa — Tbilisi — Odesa
- Kharkiv — Tbilisi — Kharkiv
- Zaporizhzhia — Tel Aviv — Zaporizhzhia
Flights to Varna in Bulgaria are canceled, and only Burgas remains.
Countries where the start of flights is postponed until 15 August inclusive:
- Italy, except for flights Lviv — Naples — Lviv, scheduled for 03.08., 07.08. and 10.08.
- Czech Republic
Reimbursement of tickets
We offer our passengers the following options for ticket reimbursement:
- Return the cost of an unused ticket in the form of a 120% promotional code of its cost. This promotional code can be used to pay for a new ticket or additional services of the air carrier. You can get a promo code automatically in your personal account on the airline's website if you purchased a ticket through skyup.aero, or contact your sales agent and specify the booking number.
- Change of date:
Passengers whose flights are canceled for the entire season can rebook their trip for the summer of 2021 without additional surcharges. Send a request to [email protected] or contact your sales agent and specify your booking number and departure date to change. Please note that rebooking is not available for the periods from 06.26.2021 to 06.30.2021, from 08.23.2021 to 08.26.2021.
Passengers whose flights are postponed until 15.08 can change the date within a year after the first departure date in the ticket without additional surcharges. Send a request to [email protected] or contact your sales agent and specify your booking number and departure date to change. Please note that rebooking is not available for the periods from 12.24.2020 to 01.10.2021, from 03.05.2021 to 03.10.2021, from 04.24.2021 to 05.10.2021, and from 06.26.2021 to 06.30.2021.
- Transfer to other flights:
- Passengers whose flights to Varna have been canceled can change their destination to Burgas.
- Passengers, whose flight from Lviv to Naples 14.08. canceled, can departyre on one of the flights Lviv — Naples — Lviv 03.08., 07.08. or 10.08., or one of the later flights.
- Passengers whose flights from the regions have been canceled can, if available, depart from Kyiv without additional surcharges.
- Receive a full ticket refund. You can independently form a request for a refund in your personal account on our website if you purchased a ticket through skyup.aero, or contact your sales agent and specify the booking number.
How to choose a compensation option by yourself
The possibility to choose a promo code or ticket refund is running on beta version. In the future, the functionality will be refined and expanded.
To manage changes on the SkyUp website, go to the “Booking” tab if you’re already registered, or enter your last name and booking number in the “My ticket” tab to enter your personal online account. Click the "Refund" button in the upper left corner of the page. You will be prompted to select a reimbursement option that suits you. Follow the simple instructions, confirming your choice, until you receive your promo code or your refund request number.
Active summer season 2020 destinations
As a reminder, SkyUp is gradually restoring charter and regular flights within Ukraine and abroad. We fly from Kyiv to Odesa and Zapprizhzhia, from Kharkiv and Lviv to Odesa, and from Lviv to Kherson. We also operate charter flights to Egypt, Turkey, and regular flights to Albania.
From 22 July, we plan to resume regular flights to Bulgaria, namely, to Burgas. The flights will be operated once a week from Kharkiv and Lviv and three times a week from Kyiv. Tickets are available to purchase on skyup.aero.
Stay tuned for upcoming flight announcements on our website.