Holidays in Turkey are becoming even more affordable, as SkyUp expands its flight program and adds routes to Dalaman from Kyiv and to Bodrum from Lviv.
Kyiv — Dalaman — Kyiv flights begin today and will be operated three times a week: on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
Starting from June, regular flights to Bodrum from Lviv depart twice a week: on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Tickets are available via skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Dalaman from $99*
- Dalaman — Kyiv from $101*
- Lviv — Bodrum from $74*
- Bodrum — Lviv from $75*
New directions complement other SkyUp flights from Kyiv to Bodrum, Izmir, and Istanbul. In addition, SkyUp flies to Istanbul from Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Odesa ,and Kharkiv.
Rules of entry to Turkey
As of June 10, 2021, to enter Turkey, it is necessary to provide a certificate in English about a negative PCR test, made no later than 72 hours before crossing the border. The test result can be provided in digital. These requirements do not apply to children under 6 years old, as well as to transit passengers traveling through Turkish airports to other countries.
PCR test alternatives:
- Antigen test result, issued no later than 48 hours before the border crossing.
- Certificate of the full course vaccination done no earlier than 14 days before the trip.
- Antibodies test result, or certificate of recovery within the last 6 months.
- Any of these documents should be provided in English.
- Additional random PCR tests may be performed upon arrival (at the expense of the Turkish side).
For a comfortable trip, we recommend check additionally the current entry rules before departure. Stay safe and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the date of publication