Mediterranean coast, antique sights or ski resorts: the KidsGoFree* promotion from SkyUp is a great reason to explore Cyprus with children. From 17 to 24 November 2021, only 1% of the fare and airport taxes are paid if booking a ticket for a child aged 2 to 11 years. Kyiv — Larnaca — Kyiv flights are operated twice a week: on Mondays and Fridays.
The promotion is valid for the period of the trip until March 1, 2022, with the exception of dates from December 24, 2021 to January 10, 2022.
Winter on the island
Mediterranean Cyprus in winter is a mild climate and an opportunity to visit world famous locations without annoying queues and crowds of tourists. And if on the coast it is all about calm walks, then in the mountains it is a time for active rest. From December to early March, the ski resorts of Cyprus accept everyone who wants to go skiing or snowboarding.
Conditions of entry to the Republic of Cyprus
Entry to the Republic of Cyprus remains open. All passengers must check in on the CyprusFlightPass platform 48 hours prior to departure.
- An English-language copy of the vaccination certificate must be uploaded to the CyprusFlightPass platform 48 hours before departure.
- Eligible Vaccines are Janssen/Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, Vaxzervia Vaccine (AstraZeneca), Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine, Moderna Vaccine, Sputnik (Gam-COVID-Vacield) Vaccine, Sinopharm (BBIBPCOVID-19) Vaccine, AstraZenezenecine-SKBio.
- Must provide a negative PCR test result made in a certified laboratory on the territory of Ukraine within 72 hours before departure.
- Upon arrival in Cyprus, at the airport, unvaccinated passengers must pass another PCR test (paid by passengers themselves), the result of which will be available online in three hours on the https://www.covid-testcyprus.com/ platform. Before receiving a negative result, the passenger must be in self-isolation.
For a comfortable trip, we recommend checking the current rules for entering the Republic of Cyprus on the Interactive Map of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as the rules for crossing the border when returning to Ukraine. Travel safely and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The promotion provides for the purchase of a ticket for 1% of the price at the selected fare and payment of airport taxes