SkyUp helps Ukrainians discover the world and makes vacations even more affordable. Only from 13 to 16 July 2021 there is a special price for round-trip tickets to Greece. Choose your destination and go on vacation for only $189*.
The offer is valid for trips from 13 July 2021 to 31 July 2021. The number of tickets participating in the promotion is limited.
Tickets are available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Heraklion — Kyiv $189*
- Kyiv — Corfu — Kyiv $189*
- Kyiv — Rhodes — Kyiv $189*
- Kyiv — Thessaloniki — Kyiv $189*
Rules of entry to Greece
To travel to Greece, citizens of Ukraine need:
- Fill-in the Passenger Location Form (PLF). It must be filled in for each person separately 24 hours before crossing the border;
- Have a certificate of vaccination issued earlier than 14 days before crossing the border;
- OR provide a negative PCR test that was performed no later than 72 hours before arrival;
- OR a negative antigen test performed no later than 48 hours before arrival;
- OR provide a certificate of illness and recovery and the presence of antibodies, or a positive PCR test, after which it took from 2 to 9 months.
The vaccination certificate or test results must be provided in either English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian. These documents must contain the passport number of a citizen of Ukraine, surname and first name in Latin characters as in the passport.
Requirements for the provision of documents confirming the state of health apply to adults and children over 12 years. Completing the PLF form is obligatory for all travelers.
In addition, the Greek authorities reserve the right to randomly test tourists for coronavirus. If positive, travelers must go to a 14-day quarantine.
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you check the current entry and rest rules before departure. Stay safe and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The price is valid at the time of publication. Paid in national currency at the NBU rate on the day of purchase.