Until 15 March, we reduce prices for Citybreaks to Dubai by 5%. You can buy a trip for any dates available until the end of the year.
We fly to Dubai from Kyiv, four times a week: on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Depending on the days of departure, you can choose a different duration of travel.
Additionally no further steps are required to book a discount. During the validity period of the offer, the price for Kyiv — Dubai CityBreak will be displayed at a discount.
You can buy your trip on a special page.
Also, starting from 15 February, the Sleeping seat service is available on Kyiv — Dubai flights. You will be able to order a berth for an even more comfortable flight at the check-in counter and then on board you will receive a personal branded set — a pillow and a blanket.
Important things to do and be ready to do before you travel to the UAE
- All passengers, with the exception of children under 12 years of age and persons with moderate or severe disabilities, must necessarily provide the origin of a negative PCR test result in English, made in a medical institution accredited by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine no more than 72 hours before arrival in the UAE. The airline reserves the right to refuse carriage to passengers without an appropriate document.
- You must have a health insurance policy that covers the possible costs associated with the treatment of Covid-19 in the country.
- Only a women's/men's purse or briefcase, a laptop bag and a baby bag to the aircraft. The dimensions of the bag allowed for transportation in the cabin should not exceed 35x40x20 cm, and the weight should not exceed 5 kg. Carry-on baggage must be checked in free of charge to the luggage compartment.
- Upon arrival in the UAE, all passengers, with the exception of children under 12 years of age and persons with moderate or severe disabilities, are given a mandatory free PCR test. Before the test results are received by SMS, within 24-48 hours, you must stay in the hotel/address of stay in the UAE and avoid contacting other people
- On the way back, due to the peculiarities of document checks at Dubai International Airport, even if the passenger checked in for the flight online, it is necessary to go to the check-in counter to receive a printed boarding pass no later than one hour before departure. Boarding pass will be issued free of charge.
- Check-in for the flight directly at the airport is paid ($21* in national currency equivalent); in case of cash payment, a handling service commission of 50 dirham (about 390 UAH*) is charged. The passenger can check in for the flight online for free in his or her personal account on the airline's website.
- Check-in at the airport starts 3 hours and ends 1 hour before departure.
Book your travels for new experiences with SkyUp. And in order to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings don’t miss to check the current rules for entering and resting in the UAE shortly before the departure.
*The price is as of the day of news publication