You're not afraid of challenges and you always wanted to conquer the sky? Are you a dreamer who is ready to change the world with his perseverance and professionalism?
Then we have great news! The first national low-cost SkyUp Airlines opens an Engine Engineer position.
Together with us you will be able to implement the most ambitious ideas and projects. You will develop a company whose mission is to make air travel accessible for Ukrainian, while ensuring a high level of safety, service and innovation.
- Providing engineering and technical support for the operation of the airline's engines and auxiliary power units;
- Monitoring and analysis of airworthiness directives and service bulletins;
- Preparation, production and updating of the required statuses of technical condition and airworthiness maintenance of the aircraft and aircraft engines of the airline;
- Preparation of the list of maintenance works for engines and aircraft engines before their dispatch to repair enterprises;
- Support of the aircraft engines technical condition monitoring program;
- Solving current operational and technical issues and problems related to engine and ACS defects;
- Support of communication with manufacturing companies, lessor and technical contractors
- Higher technical education;
- Experience in aviation not less than 5 years;
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years (CFM engines);
- Knowledge of technical English.
The company offers:
- Work schedule Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00;
- Comfortable office (Borispolska);
- A young and friendly team;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate discounts on travel packages and air tickets.
Are you in love with the sky like we are?
Do you want to become a part of the iconic page in the aviation of Ukraine?
Then send your CV and cover letter right now!
Welcome U aboard!