How about working in the SkyUp Airlines superteam - the first Ukrainian low-cost airline?
We already have something to be proud of, we have ambitious plans. Do you want to work as a customs declarant in the aviation field? Then come to us!
Working at SkyUp Airlines means: learning from aviation experts, being ready for challenges, developing creative ideas, constantly evolving and being in a warm family atmosphere. Joining our team will convince you of this.
- Collect customs declarations in the modes of import, export, temporary import (export), repair, etc.;
- Carry out a preliminary analysis of documents and associated risks of each delivery of goods;
- Work with contracts and all related documents, including taking part in the development and verification of contracts for foreign economic activity;
- Interact with the legal department on issues regulating the distribution of costs and risks associated with the transportation of goods from the seller to the buyer;
- Control, compliance with the deadlines for declarations in the mode of temporary import, export, repair;
- Interact with accounting to improve the performance of the enterprise;
- Codify goods according to the Ukrainian classification of goods for foreign economic activity;
- Calculate optimal solutions for the payment of customs duties;
- Control the documents for loading and unloading goods;
- Conduct consultations with customs authorities regarding customs clearance of aircraft in customs regimes of temporary import, repair, destruction (destruction) under customs control, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in customs brokerage in aviation;
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of legal regulations, customs clearance rules;
- Knowledge of the customs code of Ukraine.
The company offers:
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Training at a corporate university and the opportunity to attend external trainings;
- Tour operator discounts;
- Airline service tickets.
We are looking for people who want to learn and grow with us, are able to think outside the box, are ready to take responsibility for their work and sincerely love what they do. In return, we will provide an opportunity to implement cool projects, embody your ideas, develop professionally, communicate with experts in the field of tourism, work with a team of the best specialists and travel. Do you want to join us?
Then we are waiting for your resume.
Good luck! And see you at the interview!