What does it mean to work in the Join UP! & SkyUp.
It means being part of a cool team, learning from aviation and tourism experts, being ready for challenges, getting support in implementing your bold ideas and projects, not following trends, but creating them and and have everything to become the best professionals every day.
Do you want to work in the tourism and aviation industry? Then come to us!
- Administration of software, hardware and communication environment of the enterprise;
- Search and elimination of problems related to the network, hardware and software;
- Monitoring the performance of hardware and software systems and proactive prevention of incidents;
- Installation and configuration of user workstations;
- Interaction with suppliers of goods and services related to IT.
- Experience in administering Windows infrastructure;
- Experience in ACS and video surveillance systems;
- Experience in LAMP stack administration;
- Experience with ProxMox;
- Experience in basic administration of CISCO network equipment;
- Experience with NAS Synology;
- Knowledge of monitoring systems;
- Knowledge of perimeter security systems;
- Knowledge of IP telephony;
- Ability to write scripts;
- Knowledge of server and custom hardware, practical skills in assembly and configuration changes.
The company offers:
- Health insurance;
- Training at a corporate university and the opportunity to attend external trainings.
- Tour operator discounts;
- Airline service tickets.
We are looking for people who want to learn and grow with us, are able to think outside the box, are ready to take responsibility for their work and sincerely love what they do. In return, we will provide an opportunity to implement cool projects, embody your ideas, develop professionally, communicate with experts in the field of tourism, work with a team of the best specialists and travel. Do you want to join us?
Then we are waiting for your resume.
Good luck! And see you at the interview!