On SkyUp flights the cost of your ticket, regardless of the selected fare, already includes the transportation of one piece of carry-on baggage.
Quantity: 1 piece per passenger
Additionally, you can take:
- women’s/men’s bag;
- book or magazine, folder for papers;
- Duty Free goods (one closed bag with a receipt inside the bag).
The total weight and size of these additional items should not exceed 3 kg and parameters 35х20х10 cm.
If you are traveling with a child, you can take with you for free:
- a stroller, a baby travel cradle (for a child under 1 year old). You deliver the stroller to the ladder and receive it near the plane after landing;
- a bag for infants with baby things, toys, food, etc. (parameters 40x30x20 cm, weight up to 5 kg).
Carry-on baggage for passengers with reduced mobility
Passengers with disabilities can take the auxiliary equipment they need during the flight into the aircraft cabin: a folding wheelchair, cane, crutches, walkers, etc. If you need medicines on board during the flight, please, agree on the possibility of their transportation with the airline.
You can carry liquids, suspensions, creams, pastes in your carry-on baggage in an amount not exceeding 100 ml per item. Liquid in packages with a volume of more than 100 ml, even if the container is partially filled, is not allowed for carriage in the cabin. The total volume of such substances in carry-on baggage, packed in containers of 100 ml (grams), must not exceed 1 liter (kg) per passenger.
Large volumes should be carried in checked baggage.
Electronic cigarettes, tobacco heating systems, vapes
For safety reasons, electronic cigarettes/tobacco heating systems/vapes are allowed on board our aircraft only in carry-on baggage. Please note that some countries do not allow their import and use.
The passenger is allowed to have up to 1 liter of vape liquid, packaged in bottles of no more than 100 ml. Vials should be wrapped in a tight bag.
Note! Using or charging electronic cigarettes/tobacco heating systems/vapes on board or near the aircraft is prohibited.
Items prohibited for transportation in carry-on baggage
- real, fake or toy weapons;
- sharp objects: knives, razors, scissors, etc;
- nail files/nail clippers;
- injection needles (allowed if there is a medical document confirming the need for their use);
- baseball bats, golf clubs, maces and batons;
- knitting needles, corkscrews, spoons/forks;
- pressurized containers, including shaving foams, styling foams and other foams or deodorants and hairsprays.
For more information about the things that are allowed or prohibited for transportation in carry-on/checked baggage, please follow the link.
Important! For passengers traveling to Turkey, UAE and Azerbaijan
Passengers traveling to these countries are only allowed to take a woman's/men's purse or briefcase, a laptop bag and a baby bag to the aircraft.
Carry-on baggage must be checked in free of charge to the luggage compartment.
Such restrictions are introduced at the request of the competent authorities of Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Azerbaijan in order to reduce the contact of the crew with passengers' baggage, as well as to ensure the ability to maintain a comfortable distance on the plane.
Quantity:1 piece per passenger
Cost: free of charge (starting with Standard fare)
The size: 158 cm in the sum of three measurements
Not recommended items for carriage at checked baggage:
items that may break or perishable (fruits, vegetables, plants )
cash, keys, jewelry
items made of expensive metals or silver
Aircompany is not responsible for any damage or lost indicated below items
Quantity:1 piece per passenger
The size: the total of dimensions is no more than 330 cm
Cost: 25 EUR* (if paid in advance)
50 EUR* (when paid at the airport)
If your fare provides for a single piece of baggage, SkyUp offers an additional option for passengers with their own equipment. The fee for its transportation is covered with the baggage allowance, namely, is transported FOR FREE if the equipment and personal items together weigh up to 23 kg.
If the total weight exceeds 23 kg, the fee for transporting equipment is 25 euros.
Only one set of sportswear can be placed in one case of sport equipment, personal items are not included in this set.
Sport equipment must be transported in a special case.
Sport equipment does not include items such as skate, scooter, gyroboard, monowheel, children bike, circus equipment (hoops, rings, etc.). These items should be transported as checked baggage (it is forbidden to carry these items if they have a non-removable battery; if the battery is removable, it must be carried only in a hand luggage and its power should not exceed 70 watts).
Other conditions can be agreed upon request additionally.
More videos - more vivid memories of the trip :)
Take your flying friend with you to capture the highlights of your trip.
The quadcopter can be transported in checked baggage. In case it has a battery, you must remove it to the carry-on baggage.
Please note, not all countries allow you to import a quadcopter, so we recommend you to check in advance the rules for entering the country to which you are planning a flight.
Carriage of car seats
If you wish to transport the child car seat as checked baggage, you need to check it in at the airport.
Please note the car seat is considered a separate piece of checked baggage. Carriage of it in the baggage hold is subject to payment if your ticket is purchased:
- at the Basic fare, which does not include a paid baggage piece;
- at Flex or Standard fares if you already have a piece of checked baggage.
If you purchased tickets at a Standard or Flex fare, you can carry your car seat for free, instead of your main checked baggage.
Parameters up to 158 cm (in the sum of three measurements L+H+W)
Oversized:by buying a separate seat
Small-sized:in carry-on baggage within the rules of carriage or in the baggage within the rules of carriage and proper packaging
Prohibited and dangerous items:
in baggage limited according to aviation safety instructions
Is not allowed: no carry-on baggage
Weapons and ammunition - not transported
Baggage with declared value:
It is transported within the norms of transportation, value is the responsibility of the insurance company.
Lost or Damage baggage
Baggage tracing is conducted 21 days.
- lost baggage (compensation of 20 USD per kg)*
- damaged baggage (either a repair receipt or that cannot be repaired and the amount of compensation (see restrictions in rule 28.3.7))
- delay luggage (50 USD, if the place of delay is different from the place of residence)*
- shortage of baggage (compensation of 20 USD per kg)*
*National Bank of Ukraine currency rate on the day of payment.
Finding lost baggage
- If your baggage doesn’t arrive at your destination, please contact the airport Baggage Service Lost&Found office before passing through Customs control and complete a Property Irregularity Report (PIR). You will receive a copy of your PIR, information about terms and conditions of baggage tracing. A PIR performed after you leave the customs zones cannot be accepted by SkyUp as evidence of damage to property.
- If your luggage was not found within five days, please make a list of lost items (quantity, description, manufactures, etc.) and send to [email protected]. Please include your PIR number in the subject line of your message.
- As soon as your luggage is found, we will contact and inform you of the delivery.
Claiming for lost/delay baggage
- Claims for lost baggage will be accepted if the luggage was not found within 21 days.
- To apply for lost/damage baggage claim send an email at [email protected]
- All required documents confirming the passenger’s right to claim compensation must be attached to the claim, such as: ticket or route/receipt, fiscal checks for services, payment receipt for excess baggage, baggage tags, PIR, references about delays and other documents which could help speed up the claim.
Missing or damaged baggage content
- If you find damaged baggage or missing contents, please contact Lost&Found Baggage Services immediately and fill out a Damage and Pilferage Report (DPR) before going through Customs control.
- You can send your claim regarding you missing or damaged baggage content by e-mail: [email protected].
- The missing or damaged baggage content claim shall be filed no later than 7 days from the date of the baggage collecting. All necessary documents that confirm the passenger’s right to claim compensation and can reduce the time of application processing, must be attached to the claim (ticket or route/receipt, fiscal checks for services, payment receipt for excess baggage, baggage tags, Damaged or Pilferage Report and other documents that could help speed up the claim settlement).
Consideration of claims
- According to current regulations, the airline must consider the claim and notify the claimant about its satisfaction or rejection within three months from the date of its receipt.
- In any case, the airline will do its best to reduce the time to consider your application.