For a child, traveling is one of the most exciting adventures in life. And when it comes to a trip to Dubai, an amazing city with such a massive variety of attractions that the whole place has long before become a wonder of the world, new vivid family memories are guaranteed. With the KidsGoFree* promotion from SkyUp, the flight for a child will cost almost free*: you will have to pay only 1% of the selected fare and airport taxes.
Terms of promotion
The KidsGoFree* offer can be used from 25 October to 11 November 2021 to book a ticket for a child between the ages of 2 and 12 in case of purchasing an adult ticket.
Promotional travel period: from 25 November to 21 December 2021. We operate flights on the route Kyiv — Dubai — Kyiv every day.
Top things to do in Dubai with kids
- Have fun in the theme parks. It will be interesting for both children and adults. You will hardly be able to visit all of them in one trip, but first we recommend visiting the IMG Worlds of Adventure amusement park, in which slides and attractions are located on an area equal to 28 football fields, a Wild Wadi water park stylized as a giant pirate ship with 30 attractions for visitors of all ages and Legoland Park for the fans of the world's popular constructors.
- Go skiing in the summer. No wonder, in Dubai it is a routine. To make it possible the Ski Dubai ski resort was created. If you find yourself there, go to the Chillout Ice Cafe, don't miss the opportunity to visit such an unusual place.
- Admire the city from a bird's eye view. You can order a helicopter flight, or you can climb one of the observation decks of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world.
- Go shopping at the Dubai Mall. Don't be afraid to take your kids with you. They will not be bored due to lots of entertainment for them at the place: VR Park, a virtual reality amusement park; an entertainment and educational center KidZania stylized as a real town; the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, an aquarium listed in the Guinness Book of Records. There is also the SEGA Republic play center and Candylicious sweet tooth paradise in the mall.
- Get to know the city better. Walk through the historic Bastakiya district and the modern Dubai Marina district with skyscrapers, look into the Saeed Al Maktoum House on the Shindagha Peninsula, take a boat ride on the Dubai Creek channel and have a ride on the world's largest ferris wheel Ain Dubai, watch a music and light show with fountains near the Burj Khalifa skyscraper.
Useful information for entering the UAE as of 25.10.21
- All tourists must have an international health insurance policy confirming coverage of the costs associated with the treatment of COVID-19 and stay in isolation in the UAE
- To travel, you must provide a printed original of a negative PCR test in English with a laboratory seal, taken within 72 hours before arrival in the UAE. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 12 and passengers with moderate or severe disabilities.
- Please note that the vaccination certificate in the Diya application, a paper certificate with a QR code from the Diya web portal and a paper international vaccination certificate are NOT accepted as a basis for entering the UAE
- Passengers must fill out a questionnaire that is provided on board, and upon arrival, hand it over to the representatives of the quarantine service.
- Prior to departure, passengers must install the Covid19 – DXB Smart App and register in it for further possible communication with the UAE health authorities.
- Free PCR testing is obligatory at Dubai Airport. After it, and before the official announcement of a negative result, all tourists must be in self-isolation in a hotel or other place of residence. The test result is usually received in the form of an SMS message within 24 hours.
- Even in the case of free online check-in for a flight from the UAE to Ukraine, passengers must always get to the check-in counter to check documents and issue a boarding pass. Those who wish to check-in directly at the Dubai airport must pay $21** in the equivalent of the national currency, as well as a handling service commission of about 50 dirhams (about $14).
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you check the current entry and stay rules before departure on the official internet sources of the arrival country or on the Travel Tips from the Consular Service of Ukraine website, as well as requirements for entering Ukraine on the website of the State Border Service of Ukraine. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The promotion provides for the purchase of a ticket for 1% of the price at the selected fare and payment of airport taxes
**The price is as of the publication date