From 23 September, SkyUp Airlines starts operating Kyiv — Prague — Kyiv flights. Convenient flight programme, only about 2 hours of flight and the fabulous atmosphere of the ancient city guarantee a lot of pleasant impressions.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Prague: from 47 euro*
- Prague — Kyiv: from 47 euro*
Flights will be operated three times a week: on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
Autumn in Prague is:
- Long strolls through winding streets with stops to relax in cozy cafes
- Architecture inspiring with its richness and diversity, from classic to high-tech
- Picnics in numerous parks and gardens, some of the most popular of which are Stromovka and Letná, as well as a panoramic view of the city from Petřín Mountain
- Plenty of thematic routes for interesting excursions — churches, cathedrals, bridges, castles
- Simple gourmet pleasures — delicious varied food, iconic beer and wine festivals
Entry rules to the Czech Republic as of 03.09.21
To enter the country, Ukrainians need to have a certificate of a complete vaccination course, (Vaxzevria/AstraZeneca, Spikevax/Moderna, Comirnaty/Pfizer/BioNTech, Janssen, Covishield), completed at least 14 days before the trip, which is generated in the Diya mobile application with a QR code or issued in an EU country. Also, before entering, you must fill in an entry form.
Comprehensive information on entry requirements is available on the website of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic.
There is an opportunity to diversify your European vacation with SkyUp flights to Paris, Barcelona, Alicante, Lisbon, and the exotic islands of Tenerife and Madeira.
Stay tuned for updates and travel safely with SkyUp.
*The price is as of the news publication date