The ticket sale will last for three days — from 00:00 am on 27 November to 11:59 pm on 29 November.
Whether you want to fly somewhere in the near future or plan a trip for the next season, you can get a great deal on the tickets on Black Friday.
- The sale will last for three days — from 00:00 am on 27 November to 11:59 pm on 29 November
- The discount applies only to tickets for regular flights and flight tickets in CityBreaks (the cost of the hotel is paid in full). You cannot use the discount for the special flight
- Discount tickets can be purchased on the website in installments up to 12 payments
- A 10% discount is used for flights departing until 27 March 2021 inclusive, except for the periods from 24.12.2020 to 10.01.2021 and from 05.03.2021 to 10.03.2021. Before paying for a ticket with a card, you must enter the promo code BLKFRDY10
- A 20% discount is used for flights with departure dates starting from 28 March 2021, except for the periods from 24.04.2021 to 10.05.2021, from 26.06.2021 to 30.06.2021, and from 23.08.2021 to 30.08.2021. Before paying for a ticket with a card, you must enter the promo code BLKFRDY20
- In case of purchasing a ticket through an agent network, the agent also uses one of the promotional codes depending on the date of travel, if it is not a special flight
Payment for tickets with the passenger balance
Passengers who have funds for canceled flights on their balance can use them during Black Friday to pay for tickets. If the entire amount is paid in this way, after purchase, cashback will be credited to their passenger balance in the amount of a discount from the cost of tickets — 10% or 20%, depending on the date of the flight. You do not need to enter a promotional code.
UPD: Important! In the case of purchasing a ticket in a mixed way, using the passenger balance and the card, 10% or 20% cashback of the amount of the used balance funds will be credited to the balance
Free return of tickets purchased on Black Friday
Tickets purchased on the website or in the agent network on 27-29 November can be canceled free of charge, regardless of the selected fare. The only condition is that you can cancel your flight no later than 72 hours before departure.
Please note that free ticket refunds do not apply to tickets purchased as part of a CityBreak.
How does the refund work
If a passenger purchases a ticket on the airline's website, a request for a refund must be submitted through the Contact Centre. A 100% of the funds for unused tickets, regardless of the payment format (bank card or the passenger balance), will be credited to the passenger balance in the personal account on the airline's website. They can be used for new bookings and payments for additional services.
If a passenger purchases a ticket through an agent network, they will need to apply with a request for a refund to the point of sale. The agent will issue a ticket refund and provide the passenger with a promotional code in the amount of the full ticket price. The amount of the promotional code can be credited to the passenger balance or used in the agent network to pay for another ticket.