Cosmopolitan and unbridled Tel Aviv is exactly the trump card that Israel always has up its sleeve. From November 16 to November 19, 2021, SkyUp provides the opportunity to purchase tickets on the Kyiv - Tel Aviv - Kyiv route for only $99*. Flights Kyiv - Tel Aviv - Kyiv will be operated from November 25, 2021, departures from Kyiv are scheduled on Thursdays and Sundays, but the flight program will be gradually expanded. The promotion is valid for the travel period until March 24, 2022, inclusive, except for the dates 12.01.2021 - 01.11.2022, 03.06.2022 - 03.10.2022. The number of promotional tickets is limited.
Wind of change of the city by the Mediterranean Sea
The mysterious and unrestrained Tel Aviv answers the question of how one can live in contrasts through combining deep antiquity and cutting-edge modernity. The real pearl of Israel and its pride with many interesting places and sights will completely change your idea of the country.
A bit windy, but very warm autumn and mild winter in Israel is not at all like European or Ukrainian weather. Here the temperature does not drop below +10°С. Run as much as you like or play sports in the fresh air. Israel is another secret place in winter where you can go to get physically fit or relax the mind. And the best is for both!
Do not miss the opportunity to see one of the oldest cities in the world, Jaffa, go walking in the Tel Aviv harbor and stand between the three skyscrapers of the Azrieli Center that seem to have almost touched the sky. All these are possible in the cultural center of Israel.
Entry rules to Israel:
From November 1, foreign tourists who meet the following criteria can enter Israel:
- have not been in a "red" country in the last 14 days before entering Israel: you can check the country's status at the link;
- vaccinated with a vaccine recognized by WHO before entering Israel. In addition, a PCR test must be taken within 72 hours before departure;
- passengers were not prohibited from entering for other reasons;
- enter Israel via Ben Gurion Airport;
- passengers arriving in Israel must complete the declaration of the person entering Israel in advance;
- please note that upon arrival in Israel (in addition to the documents listed above) you must present at the passport control documents confirming the purpose of your trip. For example, it is advisable for tourists to have a return ticket, confirmation of hotel reservation and purchase of a tourist product, the amount of funds sufficient for a planned stay in Israel, as well as a health insurance policy. Persons entering for guest purposes should have a personal invitation with the personal and contact details of the host party. A return ticket and sufficient funds are also required. It is better for non-Israeli citizens who wish to invite a Ukrainian to accept such an invitation at the territorial office of the Israeli Population and Immigration Service;
- compliance with these recommendations is not a guarantee of unimpeded entry into the territory of Israel, as decisions on the admission (or not admission) of foreign nationals, including citizens of Ukraine, are received by employees of the border service of the State of Israel based on the results of additional thorough interviews.
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules for entering Israel on the Interactive Map of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as the rules for crossing the border when returning to Ukraine.
As a reminder, you can also go on a trip to Tel Aviv from Odesa. Flights will start on December 15, 2021, and will be operated on Wednesdays.
For real travelers, the hot season begins now, because SkyUp has opened the sale of tickets for the summer program 2022: a list of 107 routes to 30 countries from Kyiv, Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Odesa, and Kharkіv.
Travel safely and discover the world with SkyUp!
*The price is as of the date of news publication. Paid in national currency at the NBU rate on the day of purchase