During winter schedule, Ukrainian low-cost SkyUp Airlines will launch flights between Kyiv and Salzburg, Austria. The first flight is scheduled on December 28.
Tickets can already be purchased online.
Please note that only roundtrip tickets are available with a mandatory return from Salzburg in a week.
- Kyiv – Salzburg - Kyiv
from 238 €*
Flight schedule: on Saturdays
From December 28, 2019 to February 1, 2020
Salzburg is one of the best winter destinations for the lovers of architecture, museums, classical music, and, of course, skiing.
Magnificent buildings of different eras and styles, from the Middle Ages to the Baroque, are located here. The Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In addition, Salzburg is the birthplace of the famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
The New Year comes here with a special atmosphere: the three central squares of the city host Christmas fairs with lots of Christmas trees, garlands, decorations, and stalls with mulled wine and traditional dishes.
Those who want to spend the winter holidays in the mountains can head out to the Alps right from the airport. Only an hour or an hour and a half drive – and you can ski, sled, and snowboard, or relax at the thermal resorts.
- Bad Hofgastein and Bad Gastein are two contiguous ski resorts with a common ski and snowboarding area. Bad Gastein is also known as a balneological resort with natural thermal dreads and an entertainment park.
- Kaprun is a small ski resort, one of the favourite places for freeride skiing. Here, the most famous observation deck in Austria, known as Top of Salzburg, is waiting for you at the altitude of 3,029 meters above sea level.
- Zell am See is the resort with the most developed infrastructure. It provides 140 km of cross-country trails for walking, ride horses, sledges, skates, and, of course, skis and snowboards. There is a ski area for children. The resort is located on the lake.
- Saalbach Hinterglemm offers the largest selection of zones for skiing, from the simplest for beginners to the black slopes for experts.
SkyUp offers an additional option for tourists who want to go for a vacation with their own equipment. The cost of transportation is included in the baggage rate if the equipment and personal belongings in the total weigh up to 23 kg.
Photo: Yurii Tanchyn
* Ticket price is exclusive of baggage charge, and is as of the date of this announcement publication.