On October 23, 2021, the first SkyUp passengers of this season went on vacation to Tanzania on the island of Zanzibar. Flights will be operated throughout the winter period: first, twice a week — on Wednesdays and Saturdays and from the end of December the number will increase to four per week.
Tickets are available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Zanzibar from 251€*
- Zanzibar — Kyiv from 271€*
Zanzibar is a great place to escape winter cold and gloomy weather. Warm, sunny and famous for its natural and historical locations, the island literally fills with energy. In addition to a beach holiday in Zanzibar, you can find tours to tropical forests or farms where algae and turtles are bred. You can also choose other interesting places, as there are a variety of them.
Rules of entry to the island of Zanzibar
- To visit Zanzibar, Ukrainians need a visa. It is issued upon arrival at the airport for $50* per person. The visa is valid for 90 days.
- Travelers are required to have a printed original of the negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before crossing the Tanzanian border (Zanzibar Island).
- Tourists must fill-in the online form no later than 24 hours before crossing the border. The generated code must be shown on digital devices.
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you additionally check the current entry rules on the Interactive Map of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as the rules for crossing the border when returning to Ukraine.
Travel safely and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the date of publication.