Today, September 24, 2020, SkyUp airline opens ticket sales in the new direction Kyiv – Zanzibar – Kyiv. Only round trip tickets are available with prices starting at $685* per ticket without luggage.
The first flight to Zanzibar departs on October 24, 2020, and the later once will be completed every Wednesday and Saturday. Round-trip tickets can be purchased at intervals of 10-11 nights. A detailed schedule is available on the SkyUp website.
Please note that it is not possible to change travel dates in this direction after purchasing a ticket.
What you need to know to travel to Zanzibar
- Upon arrival in the country you will need to obtain a visa at the airport. It costs $50* per person. The visa is valid for 90 days.
- Travelers need a health insurance policy that covers the cost of Covid-19 treatment in Tanzania.
- SkyUp flight Kyiv – Luxor(technical landing) – Zanzibar does not require PCR testing for entry.
- In case of moving Tanzania to the “red” zone of coronavirus at the time of crossing the border when returning to Ukraine, passengers need to do PCR testing at the Boryspil airport. PCR testing is paid additionally.
- In Zanzibar medical mask in public places are obligatory, as well as social distance is required. All hotels are equipped with sanitizers.
- Passengers can buy hot food and drinks in advance. You can pre-order the menu no later than 32 hours before departure.
For a comfortable trip and to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules of entry and before departure. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The price is valid at the moment of publication