We have new opportunities for summer vacations. SkyUp Airlines announces the opening of a new route: Odesa – Heraklion – Odesa. From 19 June 2021, flights to the Mediterranean island of Crete will operate every Saturday, with a comfortable departure at 3:05 pm local time.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Odesa — Heraklion from €41*
- Heraklion — Odesa from €43*
Crete takes a special place even among the Greek resorts. Traces of Ancient, Arab, Byzantine and Turkish cultures have been preserved on this island. And, of course, the welcoming Mediterranean atmosphere reigns here.
Information about the rules of stay in Greece
To cross the Greek border, all citizens of Ukraine (the requirements apply to adults and children over 5 years old) must:
- complete the Passenger Location Form (PLF)
- have a certificate that proves vaccination was made more than 14 days before travel;
- OR provide a negative PCR test that was done no later than 72 hours before arrival;
- OR provide a certificate of illness and recovery, the presence of antibodies, or a positive PCR test made from 2 to 9 months ago;
- vaccination certificate, test results and certificates must be provided in English only.
The Greek authorities reserve the right to make free tests for coronavirus. If tested positive, travelers will be required to remain in a 14-day quarantine.
To have a comfortable trip and in order to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend checking rules of entry and staying before departure. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the date of publication.