In June 2021, SkyUp and VUSO insurance company announced the beginning of cooperation, and now we present a joint service. Now passengers who take out insurance on the official website of the skyup.aero will receive reliable insurance by VUSO.
“For us, cooperation with VUSO is an important stage, because we always strive to provide high quality service for our passengers. Today, when the borders are gradually opening, the issue of insurance is again becoming relevant, so we give the opportunity to book a policy in just a couple of clicks when buying tickets or later in your personal account,” comments Dmytro Seroukhov, CEO of SkyUp Airlines.
Choose what you need
The insurance function allows passengers to choose exactly what they need:
- coverage of medical expenses;
- compensation for cancelation of the trip;
- protection against damage or loss of luggage.
Thanks to reliable insurance from VUSO, SkyUp passengers will be able to receive 24/7 support from qualified assistance in any part of the world.
How to get insurance?
- You can book the service when purchasing tickets or add an option to an already purchased ticket in the user's personal account on the airline's website.
- To purchase insurance, you need to click on the relevant icon among the available additional services, and then book the necessary services.
- Insurance can be issued for one, several or all passengers specified in the booking. At the same time, passengers can have either the same or different packages.
- You can pay for services by bank card in your personal account on the SkyUp website.
- For Standard and Flex ticket holders, there are 10% and 20% discounts, respectively.
VUSO insurance allows you to prepare for your trip quickly and conveniently, being confident in the most unexpected situations. Travel comfortably and safely, and discover the world with SkyUp.