Austria is a magical place at any time of the year, but in winter its picturesque landscapes, historic towns and villages look especially beautiful. We start operating flights on the route Kyiv — Salzburg — Kyiv on 26 December.
If to arrange a New Year's fairy tale, then only in a special place. Salzburg, decorated for Christmas, especially its Old Town, which is under the UNESCO protection, in December is filled in with a warm atmosphere of comfort and an expectation of a miracle to happen. Everything around looks fabulous, the Christmas and New Year markets add color and create an upbeat mood. In addition, some of the best ski resorts in Austria are located very close: Kaprun, Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein, Saalbach, Zell am See.
Flight schedule and prices
The start of Kyiv — Salzburg — Kyiv flights is scheduled for 26 December. In January, we will first fly on Sundays, and from 15 January following February — on Saturdays.
Round-trip ticket price:
- without luggage — from 186 euro*
- with luggage — from 237 euro*
Rules of entry to Austria as of 16.08.21
To enter Austria, adult citizens of Ukraine and children over 12 years old must comply with one of the conditions to choose from:
a certificate of vaccination with a recognized vaccine in English or German, provided that at least 14 days and no more than 270 days have passed from the date of completion the vaccination schedule (if multiple doses are envisaged, then such date is the date of envisage of the last dose of the vaccine)
negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before entry and serving 10 days of self-isolation
- negative rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours before entry and serving 10 days of self-isolation
- confirmation of recovery, if no more than 180 days have passed from the date of infection, or a certificate of the presence of antibodies, valid for 90 days after the analysis
- a completed questionnaire (PTC) for those who provide Covid-19 testing documents or confirmation of recovery/antibody certificate for entry
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you check the current entry and stay rules before departure on the official internet sources of the arrival country or on the Travel Tips from the Consular Service of Ukraine website. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The price is as of the publication date