Departure and arrival of regular and charter SkyUp flights scheduled at the Odesa airport in the period from 00:00 on 15 July to 12:00 on 16 July will be carried out at the Mykolaiv International Airport. Passengers will be provided with transfers.
According to NOTAM A2243/21, within 36 hours on 15-16 July, the Odesa airport will be closed for arrival and departure of flights in connection with the preparation for the opening of the new runway.
Which flights are transferred
A total of 6 SkyUp flights coincide with the suspension period at the airport and will be redirected to Mykolaiv:
- flight PQ 7480 Sharm El Sheikh — Odesa
- flight PQ 0427 Odesa — Batumi
- flight PQ 0428 Batumi — Odesa
- flight PQ 0447 Odesa — Tbilisi
- flight PQ 0448 Tbilisi — Odesa
- flight PQ 4541 Odesa — Sharm El Sheikh
What passengers shall do
Passengers of the listed flights will be provided a specially organized transfer. We additionally inform passengers about the changes via SMS and emails.
Stay tuned for updates. The news publication will be supplemented by the contacts of the transfer coordinators and information about the gathering places in Odesa and Mykolaiv.
UPD from 15.07.2021: gathering and departure from Odesa and Mykolaiv are at the airport terminal. Contacts of coordinators:
- Odesa — +38 (067) 520-72-18,
- Mykolaiv — +38 (097) 367-88-45 and+38 (066) 933-49-03.
You can also contact [email protected] or your ticket agent for clarifications.