Traveling to the sea is never too much. A vacation on the Adriatic coast means a warm sea until October, as well as delicious cuisine, magnificent landscapes, and many historical monuments. We’re starting to operate flights from Kyiv to Croatian Pula, Split, and Dubrovnik.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Pula — Kyiv: from 20 June on Thursdays and Sundays, from 67 euro* one way
- Kyiv — Split — Kyiv: from 23 June on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 66 euro* one way
- Kyiv — Dubrovnik — Kyiv: from 25 June on Fridays, from 89 euro* one way
Information on entering Croatia
To enter the country, citizens of Ukraine (with the exception of children who are under 12 years old and who are traveling with adults with documents according to one of the following criteria) must provide a document confirming the absence of Covid-19 disease, obtained by one of the following methods to choose from:
- PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entering the country
- an EU-certified rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours prior to entering the country
- a certificate of a completed vaccination course without restrictions on vaccines that are used in Europe, but provided that at least 14 days have passed since the last dose was administered. The vaccination certificate must be provided in English only
- officially confirmed recovery from Covid-19 and receiving one dose of vaccine within six months from the date of infection, provided that no more than 180 days have passed from the date of administration of the vaccine to the date of arrival at the border crossing point
- a certificate of a positive PCR test or a rapid antigen test, from the date of which no more than 180 days have passed and confirmation of recovery is included in the document. The document must be received at least 11 days before entering Croatia OR the issuance of a medical certificate of recovery
- PCR test OR rapid antigen test taken immediately upon arrival in the country at your own expense, but subject to self-isolation until a negative result is obtained. If the test cannot be taken, self-isolation should be continued for 10 days
In addition, for entry, you must provide confirmation of paid accommodation for the entire period of stay in the country and a pre-filled form.
Croatia means traveling around islands and ancient towns, resorts with healthy air from coniferous trees and a breeze enriched with sea salts, as well as delicious food and light local wine.
To remind, SkyUp passengers who have funds for canceled flights on the balance in their personal account can use them to pay for tickets. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
*The price is as of the date of news publication