Travelling to the resorts of the southern and western coasts of Turkey is now even more convenient. From May 29, 2021, SkyUp Airlines will launch Kyiv – Bodrum – Kyiv flight. It will be operated three times a week: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv – Bodrum from $75* without luggage
- Bodrum – Kyiv from $75* without luggage
Just one day tickets from only $1* + taxes
On April 28, 2021, there is a special offer for Kyiv – Bodrum and return tickets:
- Kyiv – Bodrum from $20* without luggage
- Bodrum – Kyiv from $21* without luggage
You can plan your trip for any time from May, 29, 2021 to October, 2, 2021, except for the periods between June, 19, 2021 and June, 30, 2021 and between August, 21, 2021 and August, 30, 2021. The number of tickets participating in the promotion is limited.
Information on border crossing rules
- Currently, visiting Turkey is possible with negative PCR test for COVID-19, made no more than 72 hours before crossing the border. This rule does not apply to children under 6 years old.
- To cross the border, it is mandatory to fill out a form at the Turkish Ministry of Health website no more than 72 hours before arrival in the country. The completed form must be printed or saved to a smartphone or other device.
- To travel, one need to have a health insurance policy that covers the costs of treating Covid-19 in Turkey. It can be purchased online, from a tour operator or at the airport in Turkey.
- Ukrainian citizens can get to Turkey with a passport for traveling abroad or with ID-card of Ukraine.
SkyUp also operates flights to Istanbul from Kyiv and the regions, and from May 27, it will also start flights from the Ukrainian capital to Izmir.
To have a comfortable trip and in order to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules of entry and rest before departure. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid at the time of publication.