SkyUp Airlines resumes flights to Yerevan, and the first one will take place today on November 23, 2020. The plane departs at 23:45, and a return flight from Yerevan is scheduled on tomorrow, November 24, at 05:30. The restoration of air connection has become possible as soon as we have convinced that flights in the region are safe.
Starting from December 1, 2020, flights will be operated twice a week: on Tuesdays and Fridays.To make travel even more comfortable, we have set departures at a convenient time:
- Kyiv – Yerevan will depart at 14:05.
- Yerevan – Kyiv will departs at 19:50.
Tickets are already available via skyup.aero official website:
- Kyiv – Yerevan from €67* without luggage.
- Yerevan – Kyiv from €72* without luggage.
According to the list of countries with a high incidence of COVID-19, published by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Armenia is classified in the red category. This means that everyone who arrives from this country must pass a PCR test, and remain in self-isolation until the results are received.
Entry to Armenia is permitted in the case of accepting one of the following conditions:
- having a certificate that confirms a negative result of COVID-19 PCR testing, obtained no later than 72 hours before crossing the border;
- passing PCR test at special points at the airport of arrival (paid by travelers on their own).
PCR test results are provided no later than 48 hours. Before receiving a negative result, travelers should stay self-isolated.
To have a comfortable trip and to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules and requirements before departure. Take care of yourself and discover the world with SkyUp.
* The price is valid at the time of publication