Kazakhstan is one of the trending destinations this summer. In order to provide opportunity for more Ukrainians to see this country, SkyUp increases the frequency of flights and offers Weekend for U format for vacations.
Kyiv – Almaty – Kyiv flights will depart twice a week: on Mondays and Fridays. Tickets are already available via official website.
- Kyiv – Almaty from $144*
- Almaty – Kyiv from $146*
You can learn the country not as an ordinary tourist, but through real expedition already from June 25, 2021, when Explore Kazakhstan tour (06.25 – 07.03) starts. During this journey you can visit mountains, canyons, gorges, lakes and other natural locations in Kazakhstan. And all this on off-road vehicles, accompanied by a professional guide. Darka Gorova, journalist, photographer, editor at Lowcost.Ua travel website shares her impressions of a similar trip:
“Kazakhstan is a country of rare beauty of landscapes and extremely hospitable people! And this is such a delight! Still it is rather huge, but with poorly developed infrastructure, which complicates the planning of the trip. It is convenient to travel by car within the same region. And an SUV. The roads are so-so, but the main thing: in most national parks without an all-wheel drive car, there is no way. And national parks in Kazakhstan are fantastic! This is exactly what you have to go for. In short, it is convenient when someone has already rented a jeep for you, and received all the permissions from the administrations, and thought over the logistics, and agreed with all the guides. "
A comfortable journey to Kazakhstan begins in the sky. On flights to Almaty, SkyUp offers sleeping seat service – the opportunity to purchase three seats in a row (depending on their availability on the flight). You can book the service at the airport during check-in.
Information on entry rules to Kazakhstan
- To get to Kazakhstan, it is necessary to have a negative PCR test done no more than 72 hours before arrival. The certificate must be in English, Kazakh or Russian.
- Children under 5 years of age do not need to provide PCR test, as well as persons who have permanent residence in Kazakhstan and have received a full course of vaccination against COVID-19 in the Republic of Kazakhstan (should be confirmed).
- After crossing the border with the Republic of Kazakhstan, a body temperature check and filling-in a questionnaire are carried out.
- Within three working days after crossing the border, the receiving party (legal entity or individual) must report the arrival of Ukrainian citizens to the migration authorities of Kazakhstan.
For a comfortable trip, we recommend that you additionally check the current rules of entry and stay before departure. Discover the world safely with SkyUp.
* The price is valid as of the date of publication